Earlier this year we started writing a blog post every week. So far our blog has been about things that we were interested in, stories we thought you might like, or just keeping you up to date on what we have been doing. All our posts have been what we wanted to write about.
Well, we’ve decided it’s time to turn the table and ask you guys – What would you like to read about in our blog posts?
- Are there questions you would like us to answer?
- Do you want us to tell you personal or professional stories?
- Are their medical topics you want us to talk about?
- Do you have someone you want us to interview?
- Want to hear jokes?
- Are you looking for inspirational quotes?
- Funny quotes?
We would love to hear your suggestions.
Our goal is to have you wake up on Monday morning and say “Yay, It’s a new week! That means there will be another cool blog post from the 2RNs that I can read!!”.
OK,so we know this probably won’t happen but we have lofty goals and with your help maybe each week you’ll look forward to opening your email with our latest blog post. Go to 2RNs.org/contact today to send us your ideas and to subscribe to our emails.
Julie and Laura, The 2RNs